Talk to an OCD Expert
Affordable OCD treatment from our OCD guru
OCD is a treatable, beatable disorder! You can get on the road to recovery! Dave Preston* is a Peer Support Specialist who has helped hundreds of OCD sufferers with his practical, no-nonsense advice.
Why you need to talk to Dave about OCD:
- Dave’s journey to wellness is complete. He’s been there and done that.
- Dave is an active mental health advocate.
- Dave has written three books on OCD, including a memoir of his experience titled Truth Be Told: A journey from the dark side of OCD.
- He is the creator and operator of OCDLife.ca.
- Dave is a well regarded online forum advisor who has helped hundreds of sufferers on their journies to wellness (he is known as PolarBear on the OCD-UK forums).
- Because you shouldn’t suffer one more day.
Expert advice on: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), OCD treatment, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Pure O, groinal response, recovery, OCD support, obsessions, compulsions, Pedophile OCD, Harm OCD, False Memory OCD, Contamination OCD, sexual orientation obsessions, sexual obsessions, ruminating and much more!
- Imagine talking to an empathetic expert who fully understands OCD.
- An assessment of where you are at, including assessing what obsessions and compulsions are in play and what you have done to get on the road to recovery, if anything.
- Recommendations for future reading, including valuable resources available that can broaden your knowledge.
- Recommendations on how to discuss OCD situations with medical doctors and/or mental health professionals.
- Discussions on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy that aligns with work being done with mental health professionals.
- Devising a recovery plan, including cognitive work and behavioral work to be done over time.
- Assistance with Exposure and Response Prevention, including breaking down exposure goals into more manageable pieces.
This form of OCD treatment is currently available by telephone only, to residents of Canada and the United States.
Peer Support Method
- Click here to select the amount of Peer Support time you wish to book. Then click on ‘Add to Cart’.
- Near the top of the page, click on ‘Checkout’.
- Only that information necessary to conduct useful Peer Support is required. For instance, Dave asks for your first name but giving a last name is voluntary. You will be asked for your city and country of residence, but not your address. It is imperative that you give the correct email address and phone number.
- On checkout you will be rerouted to the PayPal secure server. OCD Life never sees your credit card information.
- Dave is notified of the purchase.
- Within about 24 hours Dave will email you to set up a date/time for your Peer Support Session.
- At the predetermined time, Dave will call you at the telephone number you provided.
Proven OCD treatment is one phone call away!
*Dave Preston is not a psychotherapist, psychiatrist, therapist, counselor or social worker. His guidance as a Peer Support Specialist is not a substitute for professional advice. OCD sufferers should always consult a qualified mental health professional before making any decisions regarding treatment choice or changes in their treatment.